Monday, November 22, 2010

Book Reports

Well I turned in my book report today for English.  I did not exactly enjoy the book.  It was Emma by Jane Austen.

If you have not read this book, then I will give you a preview of what happens.
Emma is lonely, so she gets a new friend Harriet.  Emma tries to set Harriet up multiple times, only to have these set-ups fail.  Then Emma finds out that Harriet likes Mr. Knightley, which will not do at all because Emma figures out that she is in love with him.

The people in those times had nothing better to do than to worry about others getting sick and interfering with the lives of others.


I enjoy Jane Austen's books.  But not this one.  I read this book basically because someone told me that it was boring.  I wanted to give the book a chance.  I should have thought twice.  But now I can say that I have read Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment